Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Work, Work and More Work

I'll get to Jenny's birthday tomorrow. Sorry, just want to jot down a quick thought. 


Today starts the new semester. It is a scary semester. But it will be fine, I know. With this said, I'm not sure if I made it clear in my blog, but last semester I had no free days, 24 hours of teaching per week (and additional classes on the weekends), and it was not good. But I did earn hella money for it, and I have that money now and it is great. On the other hand, I don't think I could put myself through that again; not that much time for that little money. I like having this free time I have; I like having time to study and work out. 

Today Callie told me Jackie mentioned an additional course for the foreign teachers- an extra 8 to 10 hours per week. I'm interested in the money, certainly, but I can't add an additional ten hours to my schedule. I might talk with the girls and say the max I can pick up is 4 hours. But I'm debating even this; I want to go do my own things. Money would make my trip to Europe comfortable (did I mention I'm going to Europe and just going to circle around for 5 weeks with an extra 4 in maybe Prague because I totally am), on the other hand I really, really like my free time. 

This is the conundrum I have while my 18 gallon jug leaks all over my kitchen. 

On the upside, I don't have snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment