Monday, August 29, 2011

I am in China

I am in China. I'll try to make a post about the airplane ride, the apartment, and other things separately.

For the most part, I have been sick, sprained, or sick. Excellent. What adventures I have. Well, so long as I don't have to go into a hospital, I'm pleased at any success.

I'm so glad I came with this group. Even if I got delayed, even if I have been sick, the visits and help I've gotten for ordering, the background information on the city have all been wonderful. I've seen graves, been corrected on names, bought a broom (so much cleaning needs to get done in this apartment).

Even if it meant walking on an untreated sprained ankle for several days. It feels much better now.

China is very different. Much dirtier than I was expecting. But it is still good to be here, though when I'm super-exhausted I'm sure I sing a different tune.

But I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment