Friday, August 19, 2011

Missed flight

Well, after a surprise goodbye involving Aunts, I got into my plane and headed to Denver, expecting a 20 minute race to the nearby gate. Instead, I discovered that the Denver plane had been delayed two hours- enough for me to miss my flight.

I've been rebooked, and am waiting six more hours until I can board and sleep (If I didn't have such blisters, I'd attempt to get a travel pillow). I slept for lightly an hour on the plane and most likely a half-hour at the airport.

But things are taken care of now, hopefully. I wish I wasn't so tired. I had planned to be sleeping now.

Oh well. The issue is now contacting my university and passing along information, and the Chinese teacher has been invaluable in doing so.

Oh yeah, I'm now really nervous about my bags. Super nervous, in fact. Where did they go? Where have they come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment