Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ants part 3

My apartment, while now free of living ants (many dead ones), was still not safe to breathe in this morning, though I did a quick prep there. For those wondering, I spent the night in Callie's place. At noon it seems a little more tolerable, but I'm keeping the kitchen fan on and windows open for a full 24 hours until I'm done. Then I'm going to seal up the hole in the wall. 

Any ideas on how to make ant traps? I can't seem to find them. I will keep searching. And keep my windows open. 


In other news, there's a man on the street today who is selling drinks in bulk. I haven't seen him before, and he's not in a stall. I'm not sure where the drinks are from, either, but he's selling. In bulk. 

Most stores sell individual, and there is no bulk discount in China. 

As I'm talking about sudden stores, the traveling market is here again. But with blue covers. They go through five or six cities, selling dried goods. Fruit, nuts, whatever. They're rather tasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment