Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ants Part II

I found where the ants are coming from- a telephone socket that is falling out of the wall. I used 3/4 of a can to spray my bed, my bedroom, my living area and the floor of my kitchen. 

To limit the fumes, I used my bandanas. However, I still managed to inhale some sticky-sweet fume at the end- so I took a couple of minutes to calm down and have some fresh air. But for the next 6-8 hours, I'm planning to not be inside my room. My windows are open, I have a kitchen hood fan turned on, and I'm not going to be there. I've also sealed my electronic devices just in case. 

This is such an annoying thing. The ants didn't even seem to die- perhaps it will be something at first. If this doesn't work, though, I'll ask the women to fumigate my room. Though I don't know where I'd go in the meantime. 

Sad, sad days with the ants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment