Saturday, January 19, 2013

Aftermath of finals

I woke up this morning and everything is dusted in snow. Not a lot, as the concrete has already melted whatever snow used to be there. It's very pretty. I'm glad that I live someplace with snow, because it's surprising how much it mellows me out when I see it. 

My sister has left for Africa. This means that there are no children in North America that descend from my parents. Two of us are in Africa, and one is here, in Kaifeng and might also be me. The jury's still out on that one.  

My finals have finished and I slept from 6:30pm to 8:45am. After 7:30 I was just rolling around in bed, though, to be honest, flipping from one side to the other to continue dreams. 

Now I seriously need to clean up and dust (Kaifeng is so dusty) so that when Nicole comes she does not think me a hoarder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment