Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kinda not exciting day

Today was pretty meh. Getting the students to ask each other questions by playing head's up 7-up, but if you call on someone, you have to ask them a question. Then as they had their heads down I stole all their water bottles and selected different ones to help describe them.

Strange, but they'll get tested on stuff like that eventually.

Still have movie class. Horray, I think. Horray for movie class? My computer keeps making noises. If it keeps this up, I'm afraid by January I won't have anything. Luckily I've got my grades backed up, and I can go to a net caffe in order to put in the grades, but still. It worries me.

Last month I was eating a lot at West Gate- this month, South Gate. Even though West Gate is cheaper, South Gate offers more restaurants that you sit inside, cheaper food, and I dunno. It's also closer, that might help. Between last month and this month, Adam and Ben translated a menu at another place- that makes the total translated menus I know in this area to 4 restaurants. So we've been hanging out there, mostly because foreigners have a reputation. It's good food, mostly, but we know a waitress there (Adam's student). It also has decent beer.

This post is mid-day. The day could become really exciting without notice! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment