Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day and the day after

Yesterday we celebrated St. Patrick's Day by wearing green. And drinking... non-green things. Hurray!

We all went to Tim's apartment, because it's awesome. Tim was a very good host and put up with a number of people in his apartment. We watched Star Wars reviews, A History of the World, and some heavy metal bands. It was all very fun. Unfortunately, we still have issues with keys and being locked out. We're almost treated like children- we're supposed to be in our gated area by 10:00pm. Except the gate keeper often locks the gate earlier, if he thinks we're in. Two days ago at 9:15pm, he had the gate locked- we were all outside. So we grow frustrated at that.

Today I woke up at 5:30, which was surprising. Or maybe I woke up at 4:30, and just chilled for an hour drinking water. After 5:30, I decided to go back to bed.

Today I cleaned. I wiped down windowsills, took out spider webs, and cleaned my bathroom. Hurray.

It is a windy day today, but I like the wind. :) The only thing I would change about today is that my nose is unusually red, and therefore, today was productive and a good day, as that's not really worth changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment