Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sick

Super-stressed out. 

I have to move, finish inputting my finals into correct format, one final meeting with Candy, get my passport and pack all of today. 

AND

I think I'm getting sick. 


Right now this is like my trip home in reverse- the other day I twisted my foot badly so it hurt to walk (it's fine now), and now I'm sick. I do *not* want to be sick on a plane again. That was terrible. That was terrible and a half.

And my flight from SFO to ORD is overbooked, and I'm not sure if I'll get a seat, and I got such a nice one for the DSM seat. If they offer vouchers, though, wouldn't it be rude not to take one? Because I'm totally going to take one then. 


Did I mention I have to pack anything I want to keep? I don't even know how my foam roller or giant fan are going to make it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment