Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hallo

Mostly, there have been classes. Not real classes, but preparing for classes. What a bore!

Last night I had an interesting dream. Two friends (friends in real life, too) and I were helping flood victims, and then we had to take the train back to DSM. I took a bus and then got on the train at a different station, while they took a train all the way. I arrived first; they arrived later and one of them was horribly drunk. I wonder what that means? 

In real life, I continue switching files slowly, but I also continue studying Chinese. I feel so accomplished; this week I have studied the Chinese and the Japanese, and I have gotten up earlier in the day (7 instead of 10). Everyone is back but Ben, and those who share classes spend a little more time together as they are working on planning. I am not someone who shares courses so I am stuck by myself. Still, I usually go bother people anyway. 

This week I received a surprise package. It was full of hope and dreams and... wait, no. It was full of parmesan cheese (some did not make it after 5 weeks, which seems to be the sending time during holiday seasons), chocolate, and a laser pointer. 

Laser pointer. 

I'm going to enjoy this semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment