Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Holiday

Today I woke up at convinced my bed's springs had finally torn through the mattress. This is the same bed that left my mother bruised. However, somehow in the night my sheets had twisted up, and I was sleeping on hard, twisted sheets.

I don't even know how I do it. I wish I could tell you.

I then had to find a restaurant via instructions from text at 1:00pm. I didn't make it in time (I went North instead of South), but I was 15 minutes late, and I got some good exploration of the city in. Then I met with Candy and we talked about things, and she asked me about, since it is Valentine's Day, whether or not I had a boyfriend and if I would then like a Chinese one.

I replied that I'm not looking for a Chinese boyfriend, and while I'm here I'm enjoying life as it is. Then we finished our lunch and went to the bus stop, where people were selling roses.

It is Valentine's day, and on top of all the couples, everything is crowded because school starts tomorrow.

The buses were horrible. I had to fight my way onto a bus (there were too many people on the first bus so I couldn't make it), and then I had to fight my way off the bus.

Then I bought roses for all the teachers and distributed them. After distribution, I hung out with Ann and her student, Ruth. Ruth is my student as of tomorrow.

We finished with dinner at the cafe, which had bad service tonight (all the couples were eating) and they tried to charge us for two pizzas they ran out of and napkins we never received.

Still not the worst Valentine's Day I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment