Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stuffs

The VPN works off and on, which is a shame- I'd rather it work all the time. As such, that's why I haven't updated in a week, plus I'd forgotten I had the e-mail set up because of it. Whoops.

Last week was a break, but I stayed in Kaifeng and chilled out there. Today I helped Will by being the evil stealing villain for a project he's giving his conversation students. Well, they'll at least see funny faces.

This time I'm realizing I don't have much time left this year, but I do. Already the cogs of next year have been set in motion- it's coming with or without me, honestly- and I've seen the e-mail of all the people coming next year. The teachers here still need to talk to Jackie if they're in or out- I'm the only confirmed one staying. Most of them are women, though, and there's one person I'm looking forward to working with, because I know she is awesome. But you'll have to wait until next year to hear about her!

We have finals June 30th, about a month and a half after my siblings finish, and from then I'll have to pass blood tests and health checks. But I am mentally planning to be home at least the second week of July. And home doesn't sound all that relaxing to me- instead, it sounds like I'll have to get a bunch of stuff done that I can't do here.


No comments:

Post a Comment