Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm a little sick

Feel really tired, but I finished up stuff I wanted to do. :) 

Today is Ellen's birthday. I'm not sure how we celebrated- there was a trip to a place today with a three hour car ride each way, but last night I was so tired by 8pm that I decided against it. I'm glad I did- I was extremely tired today as well (I think I'm a little sick, but not with a fever-yet). 

So she, Callie, Jenny, and the hodge-podge of Australian teachers and students went to climb a mountain and look at the stone-built village. I do not quite remember the name of this place, as the name I have is located on the opposite side of China. I think it was a good birthday for Ellen. I got her a present- one she doesn't have to haul home and that isn't food. But I don't want to risk spoiling it before she gets back or gets her present, so I won't say what it is. 

I wish I didn't feel so sick, but I do. It's not even that I think meant to be sick- last night night I was so exhausted I really pressed going home at our fun dinner, and I canceled going on this trip then. Based on the level of energy I have today, that was a really, really, good idea. 

Next week, though, I have a 6 day break! The sports festival hits most of my classes, so I can enjoy even more time off. So I have ample time to recuperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment