Monday, April 15, 2013

Unbirthday

Today was my un-birthday. Let me explain.
 
On my Skype account, I purposely put the wrong birthday. I've never bothered to change it because it doesn't matter. But every day the 15th rolls around and I have to explain what's going on.
 
Today I had a couple of calls. "Is it your birthday?" Jenny asked me over skype. I had to explain to her that no, today is not my birthday, but thank you for the wishes. I went to Baroque (an ice-cream store) for internet, and as I walked back Tim called me, asking about my birthday. I informed him that no, it is not my birthday.
 
We'd decided to go to Lazy Cat for dinner, and as I was about to go Yvonne came and gave me a heartfelt gift and card, it was really sweet. But it wasn't my birthday.
 
Tom had also heard it was my birthday, so as we were at Lazy Cat he gave me a neat map. It was also extremely cool, and so for my un-birthday  I brought gin and we had beer and gin and tonics on top of delicious pizza.
 
As I got home, the final key to my unbirthday was a birthday letter from my parents. It was really sweet, though Mom mentioned she wasn't sure why anyone would ever watch people playing video games. I have no heart to tell her I've been watching Let's Plays for years. They have a name, Mom. I enjoy it. :(
 
 
ALSO BIRD FLU WAS FOUND RIGHT OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS ON A PEOPLE! WHOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment