Saturday, April 6, 2013

Power problems again!

Over the winter I had no power problems, but now that it's spring, I do. And they're not easily solved by flipping the breaker. All of my outlets no longer have any power to them. My fridge has no power. My laundry machine has no power. 

I can't cook. 
I can't store food. 
I can't wash anything. 
I can't charge anything.

But the lights are fine this time, at least, better than the time they went out for 48 hours. 

Yesterday a man was supposed to come and look at the thing, but he didn't. So I've been told that he can't come today, but tomorrow. 

Things like this make me yearn for the old apartments. Sure they weren't as shiny, they didn't have kitchen areas, and they got really cold, but they had fast internet, no power problems, and I felt more like a person living in a home than a person living in a hotel. 

I think Callie may be affected, but I have no idea where she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment