Friday, January 13, 2012

Break Time

There still seem to be a lot of people in the university, and I'm not sure as to why- perhaps it was that test that was mentioned.

Ann left- 30 minutes before we arrived home, so we missed seeing her. Adam and the Tims have left- they'll be back on maybe the 25th. Which leaves me with Ben and Will, two people who I don't often eat with. Although Jenny is coming over today, and while she's more of Ben's friend, it is always nice to see her. She has a good sense of humor.

So what will end up happening is that I need to force myself to be comfortable eating by myself. Many restaurants are full of people currently, and the stalls by West Gate have sort of dwindled for lunch- but not for dinner, apparently.

I also need to end up going to get groceries. It's sadly hard to motivate myself to go outside, which is sad when I need to go outside to eat. Today I'll go, though, and get some bread or something. Bread is tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment