Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or Treat

Today was Halloween. Not really, but I explained Halloween to my conversation class. I'd ask them what they would be. One girl said Sailor Moon. One girl said a teacher, but I didn't think she understood the question, so I asked again. She said fairy. Among my favorites were Iron Man and fish.

Then I took them trick or treating, going to Will's class first. We had candy, and then we left (I'll bring some to Will's class next week since they didn't get any candy), and we went to Adam's class for more trick-or-treating. Adam's class was last, and since there was extra, we tossed it out to the students so they could fight over it. My class wanted to keep going trick-or-treating, but I had run out of treats. I told them on Halloween, anyone who comes to my house will be able to get candy. :)

They liked the trick-or-treating very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment