Sunday, October 2, 2011

What I did the week Will and Ann left me: Day 1

(Side note: I'm pretty sure Will is okay with having a break from me, and encourages me to spend my attention on other targ- people).

Today I went to a five-story grocery store. It was very exciting. On the fifth floor, there is a gym, so we did not go there. In the fourth floor, many “other” grocery store items, like fitness materials, cds, books, paper, toys, and cooking ware. On the third floor, there were juices, milk, alcohol, oil, and candy. The second floor was then all not-produce or bakery goods, and the first floor was raw goods, frozen goods, and a bakery.

We had gone to find a huge grocery store in case we should ever have a need for one bigger than Samo, (Samm-ow), but we discovered most of the things we wanted to buy were back in either local markets nearby or in the local grocery store.

It was a twenty minute bus-ride to the grocery store. Before we left the store we stopped to have some chicken sandwiches (They serve chicken nuggets with chicken sandwiches to make sure you have all your chicken needs). Even though I had frozen items (a fun, cheap dinner), it still was a good idea.

Because the bus ride back was an hour and 15 minutes. No joke. The traffic was that bad.

It was good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment