Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I did the week Will and Ann left me: Day 3

We got a $5 dinner. USD dollars.

We dressed up, went to the crazy part of town in Kaifeng that has money (we live in the poorer part), and went to dinner. Then we wanted dessert, so we took another bus to McDonalds and traveled through the night market, finally returning home. I'm more pleased there's so much to do this week with the teachers. :)

Oh. Right. Here are some photos to let you know more of what I saw.


(We had too many people so we had to split up. We could have eaten together but it would have been another 100 Yuan, or $15 USD and we wanted to be cheap).

I hope you guys have enjoyed these images. And now, for some videos! We were in a rickshaw, or a three-wheel cart, at night so the quality is a little poor.



No comments:

Post a Comment