Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exciting musical Thursday

Today I had audio-visual class, where I showed them The Daily Show. John Stewart talks quite fast, but the interview with Larry King Live had a lot of visual gags, too, so they weren’t left out in the cold.

Also, at noon two students of Adam and I took us to a restaurant downtown in Bookstore St. It was a nice restaurant, and then we walked down the street.

I remember shopping.

It didn’t help that today was payday.

Even so, I resisted my urges to by a giant teddy-bear pillow (Relakuman for anyone who knows him) and instead bought a small punching bag for less than $10 dollars. It’ll do me well, I hope, and it’s light enough to hang from my ceiling. I also located stores with weights for when I work myself up to them. Not going to lie, Want to work myself up to weights before I buy them. Otherwise I’d feel it was a waste.

Suddenly, without the internet I have acquired things I wanted. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Then we stopped for cheese and headed back to town. The girls came to visit so I took let them see pictures of when I was in Japan and some videos of home. They saw pictures of my younger cousin’s birthday cake and think she is very cute and very unafraid of anything.

Then tonight I decided to go with a couple of people to New Campus to hear them jam on some drums/guitars. We went to New Campus, met the German teacher Toby, had some new night market food (bread with some pork on it, I can’t find pork where I eat in stall food often, so I think I live in the more Muslim side of town), listened to guys jam on band equipment before heading back.

Fun times.

(Oh and this morning I forgot my flashdrive so I had to run back to my room to fetch it)

No comments:

Post a Comment