Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Updates

Today I informed my conversation class about what their final would be on. Whoot, I guess.



I also saw a schedule for next semester. I'm certainly mostly teaching in one college, and I keep my audio-visual class. However, I'm also teaching Ben and Ann's students, the sophomores. I'm teaching the same course I teach Minsheng, Introduction to English Speaking Countries.

This means, actually, that the class I accidentally taught at the beginning of the year, where I tried to teach them is- well, I actually do get to teach them this. Karma.

I think by this point I've kinda settled into China- granted, I've still got my AV teacher status, so all the technology is mine, mine mine! HAHAHAHA, wait. I mean, this means that while I am teaching classes, I'm certainly not working as hard as Adam or Will who have writing papers to teach. But mostly, I feel comfy here. Food poisoning and all.

Also got a trio of sweet speakers. They are brilliant. :) Many thanks to Amelia for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment