Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snow

Yay! I have the internet again! This is mostly thanks to Adam, allowing me to use his computer/VPN while I looked up what might be wrong with mine. Turns out the settings changed but I was unaware, and so now I know. Yay!

These next few weeks I'm panicked about finals. I have six to write- 3 finals for 3 classes and 2 variations for each.

Other than that, today we had snow! The rain has been cold and awful, and the wind has been quite strong as well. During Survey class, snow started falling! We have about half an inch, and it's accumulating. Slush is on the ground, which makes it slippery. But I see there's nothing on the streets; no salt, no water. Nor is it really cold enough to turn the snow to ice. All it does is remind me that the cars are skating on slush. Scary when crossing the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment