Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Proxy Issues and Money Things

I’m still waiting for my proxy to work. Sorry about this sudden rash of updates; Skype is always a good way to talk to me. Or e-mail.

I have a strange nightly ritual which I which correlates to the bank account I have. Every night before I go to bed, I look at the exchange rate between the Yuan and the USD. Every night, I wait, wondering if things will get better or worse, thinking of when to best send my money if I can. I know I’ve still got time, but I like to see when sometimes I earn a little extra dollar since I’m paid in RMB. What I hope is that one day the extra money I’d earn transferring would be used to cover the cost of the fee.

Maybe I’m geeky, but everyone here is well aware that I can accurately give them the current exchange rate. Sadly, it’s always in the form of our monthly salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment