Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day:

This morning I woke up at some hour that might have been five or six, I dunno. I figured I’d be waking up whenever. Considering I went to bed around one, I think that’s success. I think that’s what it’s called.

I saw Will out my window as I was investigating (last night I argued with my curiosity that I was in fact, too sleepy to do more exploring of my apartment), and figured the gate was open. I left and walked around the area, deciding to walk the length of the road in front of me. There was a park to my left and the road was actually quite busy. People were doing warm-ups and excersises and all sorts of things.

But the road didn’t go on forever, and so I went through the park on the return home.

Will knocked on my door as I decided to fall back asleep. Breakfast was with other students, at a muslim soup shop. Class. Lunch, noodles. Exploration. Cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment