Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Teachers' Day

Yesterday, Saturday, was teacher appriciation day. I shall instead of update in my words, tell you what my students wrote to me:

“HAPPY TEACHERS’ DAY! LIZY!”
“Happy Teachers’Day! Jane~”
“Happy Teachers’ Day!:) Kathleen”
“Elizabeth, Happy Teachers’ Day! And Happy Mid-Autumn Day! ^0^ Melody”.
(Mid-Autumn festival is tomorrow.)
“Elisabeth, Happy Teachers’ Day! Enjoy your holiday! Island”
“hello,my dear teacher,I am Aaron,monitor of the class4,today is the Teacher’s Day in China,so please let me say “thank you for teaching us!” by representing class4.Happy Teacher’s Day!”
(Aaron seems to have missed the grammar point on apostrophes, but oh well).
“good afternoon Elisabeth!happy teachers’ day!our class are going to send you a bunch of flower,so where are you now?and is Will with you now?”
(It so happens Will and I share students. They had bought us flowers. He couldn’t find our apartments, so I ended up having to go fetch both my flowers and Will’s flowers from them. But they are very pretty, don’t you think?)



No comments:

Post a Comment