Monday, September 12, 2011

M. F.- Moon Festival & Military Freshman


Here are some mooncakes. They often have different fillings. My favorite is pineapple, but I had the pistachio filling, some other filling, and sesame seed filling, the one in the picture. I’m not too thrilled with those.

I’m not sure of what else happens on the mid-autumn festival. Maybe tonight I’ll go out and look at the full moon.



There have also military training. Freshmen in blue and green cameo have overtaken the college. They’ll start in two weeks for classes, In the morning, at 7am, they yell and march. Sometimes we’ll get stuck as they go along marching!

I’m not sure why they do this, but that every college does it. And like all freshman, sometimes they’re really silly and act….unprofessionally.

Here’s a movie of students using the university flag (we made sure to see if it was the Chinese flag, but it was not) to knock off crabapples from the trees. So, go, freshman, proudly wave our university flag!

(I think only the real members of the military are allowed to handle the Chinese flag, and there are some, so I think it is two weeks of military service?)


No comments:

Post a Comment