Monday, September 19, 2011

Sorry

Sorry for not posting often.

I have some movies, but I'm trying to think on how to work them. Since I don't have much to say, other than night-time here is really cold, and how I wish my comforter did not smell like year-old urine, and how I'm hoping to wash it tomorrow, I'll just mention some techy stuff instead about the blog and less about China.

I really wish I had my camera cord. When I get it, I’ll update all the old blogs with pictures and videos that I have on my camera. Until then, I’m having to substitute my ipod for a camera. That’s not bad, but it isn’t the ideal situation, either. You'll see in the next few videos.

I’m realizing with all these videos that I’ll need a new place to put them, if I want my pictures to hold all of the room on the site, as blogger only allows me a few pictures. So I’m putting the videos in youtube for now. I want them to be as private as possible, so if something doesn’t load on this blog, please let me know.

Also, it takes forever to load videos. I dun know why. But it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment